DMCA Copyright Policy
pngday.com t has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The designated agent can be contacted via email at [email protected]
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Company's websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent via [email protected]
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that the Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
If we receive a takedown notice in accordance with the foregoing, we will remove the material cited in the notice and attempt to notify any user who uploaded the allegedly infringing material if we have their contact information. If we determine that any user has repeatedly infringed upon the intellectual property rights of others, we will disable any accounts that the user has with us when appropriate.
the document, those changes will be prominently posted here.